Registration is now open!
À la carte
Students (General and UMD) must show a valid ID when checking in at registration
- Early registration finishes at 23:59 EST time of the deadline dateth.
- Registrants should bring proof of electronic payment (paper or screen) at site check-in.
- Please note that admittance to certain classes may be reduced temporary or permanently to specific roles (Follower/Leader), to balance class participation.
- UMD faculty/staff may register under the "General" tier, and be eligible for a 10% discount at milongas when paying at the door.
- Student-ticket holders must have a current student ID, or valid proof of active pursual of a degree. We reserve the right to determine if a holder qualifies for this type of pass, and to revoke or charge the difference between purchased and actual pass prices.
- For registration questions please contact us at Terrapin.Tango.Festival@gmail.com
- To change your selected classes please contact us at Terrapin.Tango.Festival@gmail.com
- Schedule changes can only be made upon availability of leader/follower spaces in the requested class.
- Schedule changes incur a $5 fee, or the price of the difference between purchased pass and current price.
- Schedule changes to partner passes must include both partners and incur a $7.50 charge.
Refunds incur a cancellation fee, of variable amount as per request date:
|Date of Refund Request
|On or before March 17
|March 18 - 31
|April 1 - April 4
|After April 4
||No grace period
-Before April 1st, a 48-hour grace period is provided after the time of purchase, during which full refunds (minus a transaction fee) will be processed.
-After April 1st, this period reduces to 24hrs.
-Grace periods are not applicable after April 4th.